Raw cocoa / cacau bliss balls recipe
- 110 grams Almonds raw, nuts
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil / olive oil
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams Raw Organic Cacao Powder / cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
( makes about 12-15)
1. place almonds into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
2. place all other ingredients together into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
3. roll into bite sized balls and cover in extra desiccated coconut
Brilliant ,minutes to make , no baking required, keep in fridge, great for snacks and for lunchboxes .
Adapted Chelsea Winters “Incredibly tasty cookies ” from At My Table
Left out the white sugar , only used the brown sugar .
- 170g rolled oats ( 2cups)
- 200g butter
- 1c brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 260g flour (3cups)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300g chocolate chips
- 1 c chopped nuts of your choice
- preheat oven 180c
- blitz rolled oats 10s , speed 10, set aside
- soften butter first , then blend sugar at speed 10 until find , insert butterfly whisk , cream butter and sugar speed 4 until pale in colour .
- Add eggs , vanilla , blend speed 4 until fluffy ( around 15-25 seconds )
- remove whisk ,add other ingredients and oats and combine reverse speed 2/3.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls , flatten with fork and bake around 20-25 minutes till golden brown ( recipe states 10-12 mins, but we like crunchy cookies so added more time )
Can be stored and eaten frozen . Great for lunch boxes.
Quickest shortbread recipe ever, made in a minute. Link above. It’s crunchy and not too sweet, great biscuit. I’ve reprinted below so easier to follow.
- 50 grams cornflour
- 100 grams white sugar
- 225 grams Butter cubed, cold
- 260 grams plain flour
- Preheat oven 160C. Add sugar to TM bowl and mill sugar 10 sec, speed 9.
- Add all other ingredients mix 10-15 sec, speed 6.
- Knead on dough mode 35-45 seconds. (Was a little crumbly but easy to press together. )
- Spoon onto tray and press with fork or roll into log and slice.
- Bake 15 – 20 mins ( I baked 25 mins)
More gingerbread cookies by Miss 13.
Miss 13 made gingerbread biscuits, so quick to make dough straight in TM bowl in seconds, then the fun part is the icing.