Quickest shortbread recipe ever, made in a minute. Link above. It’s crunchy and not too sweet, great biscuit. I’ve reprinted below so easier to follow.
- 50 grams cornflour
- 100 grams white sugar
- 225 grams Butter cubed, cold
- 260 grams plain flour
- Preheat oven 160C. Add sugar to TM bowl and mill sugar 10 sec, speed 9.
- Add all other ingredients mix 10-15 sec, speed 6.
- Knead on dough mode 35-45 seconds. (Was a little crumbly but easy to press together. )
- Spoon onto tray and press with fork or roll into log and slice.
- Bake 15 – 20 mins ( I baked 25 mins)