A classic kiwi recipe from foodlovers.co.nz.
- 180g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75g (1 cup) dessicated coconut
- 3 weetbix, crushed
- 140g (1 cup) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 135g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 15g (1/4 cup) cocoa
- Add 180g butter to TM bowl , melt 3-5 mins , 50C, speed 3 until melted
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix speed 3-4 for 20-40 seconds until mixed .
- Press into slice tin
- Bake 180C for 15-25 mins ( 25mins works for our oven , crunchier
- Ice when cooled with chocolate icing .