Our new favourite pancakes, it’s a Jamie Oliver recipe someone has adapted on the recipe community. We use the whole apple, skin and seeds. Reprinting recipe below so it’s easier to follow : Apple and Blueberry pancakes
- 1 whole apple, quartered (leave skin on)
- 200 g SR Flour White or Wholemeal, or buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- pinch of nutmeg
- 250 g milk
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Place apple into TM Bowl for 2 secs on speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except blueberries) & mix for 5 secs on speed 5.
- Add blueberries & mix for 1 sec on reverse speed 3.
- Cook in a medium heat in fry pan with a little butter, until golden and springy to the touch. Serve with your favourite fruit and syrup & some homemade yoghurt.
TIPS Based on 2 Jamie Oliver Recipes.Mill your cinnamon & nutmeg fresh for an even more delicious result. Gluten free option mill almonds & buckwheat to use in place of flour.